Wednesday, January 18, 2017

December's Postcard of the Month
AKA: Winter XXII
I'm always so happy when I'm working on these annual Winter cards.
Thinking about everyone I'll be sending them to,
the notes I'm going to put on them when I send them out.

Prep went pretty smoothly from concept to finished product -
I punched out 5 (x 200 = 1,000) of the 6 trees (per card)
from the speckly grey/blue paper (one of my favorites)
And then I had to decide which paper I wanted to use for the 6th tree -
a nice silver/gold/black marbled paper, or
a nice blue/black marbled paper, or
this silver on white paper (old wrapping paper), or
this other silver on white wrapping paper, or...  Ta Da!!
Yup - this was the one - glittered music!  :-)
200 of 'em:

So here we are:

The Fixin's

Cards all cut,
ready to go.

Steps:  The Movie:

The Steps

12 (after punching out the 1,200 trees...) this month

Panels of Winter XXII postcards
Happy Winter!

Fin.



No comments:

Post a Comment