Sunday, October 9, 2016

October's Postcard of the Month
Um... Is that a farting cat??!
This shot of this fierce-looking Bobcat: 
was taken at a friend's house just a couple of miles away.
Decided to use my little cat punch*:
And was thinking about maybe something with pumpkins:
Dropped the pumpkins; changed the moon; added some 🎶:
Changed the lower half:
Changed the moon again:
And again:
Some further tweaking:
And, in the final iteration,
I switched the orange crescent to the right side,
and dropped the bright orange dots.

The Fixin's

Production Steps: The Movie:

The Steps

A mere 31 this month.**

Panel of 21 of October's postcards:

Fin.
*I first used this cat punch for my 1997 Winter X postcard:
It was my most popular Winter card - and panel:

I also used it in this (much-larger-than-a-postcard) commissioned pet homage a few years ago:
Can you see the cats?!

**Well, really 33 steps - I pre-glued the gold foils to the back of the music/moon hole...




No comments:

Post a Comment